Thursday, June 10, 2010

maybe i can be a better me.


Maybe i can be a better me. ha ha
so do you, you can be a better you! :)


maybe, possibly, perhaps, i can really be better.
how to be a better person? i somehow questioning myself about that.
personally, i think, at least, i need to change my attitude and the way i am treating people.

i have discovered something about myself today, it's written that i am a self-centered person whom sometimes lose sight of respecting people.
ermm i somewhat agree with this.
being mean and unkind at time, criticizing this and that. So Me.
i am ought to alter this, to be a better person or friend.
i should be a more demurer and understanding one! :DDDD


i wish i could do this like, everyday? ha ha


it seemed as if i am always breaking my promises to everyone? :0
being latecomer at all time is becoming one of my bad habits. ha ha, i should probably change this as well. :D

recently explored from icanread, meaningful one. :)

everyone wishes to be special!!!
you should understand my silence. i am not as talkative as you might think. :DDD


i miss FUN. i am always searching around for you. o.O


you are one of whom i'll never want to forget!!!


i should do this for now! haha going off to bed :D

good night.

2 comments: